10 Jun 2013

I went to see my work in the Royal Academy...

and this is what I saw

























there's my piece, along with 4 red dots (yay!).  It was in a really good position surrounded by some other really great work and other artists I know, Francisca Prieto (part shown above) and Chris Kenny (above right)  And most excitingly right next to 2 pieces by Tom Phillips (right) one of my favourite artists.

It's hard to describe what it was like to see my work in the Royal Academy, I was very excited, but still can't quite believe it.  We had a Pimms Royal (recommended by the way) to celebrate.

The piece is for sale via TAG Fine Arts so to pop over and  have a look.

I always have a bit of a love hate relationship with the RA Summer Exhibition, though I did quite like it this year, there didn't seem quite so much work as usual and they have Grayson Perry's amazing tapestries, which are always worth a look.

I'd love to hear what you think about the Summer Exhibition, do you love it or loath it?

For full details of the exhibition go to the RA website.

Thanks for reading and if you would like to hear more from me why not join my mailing list, you can do it here.

cx

No comments:

Post a Comment