16 Apr 2013

I've made a limited edition

Exciting news I am launching a limited edition at The London Print Fair.


I am exhibiting there for the first time with TAG Fine Arts.  The piece is called 'It's all for you', and it's available from TAG Fine Arts.

London Original Print Fair | 25 – 28 April 2013 | Royal Academy, Piccadilly, click here for more information

If you would like to visit the fair then click here for a free ticket, all you need to do is print it off and take it along for free entry.

Here are some images of the piece

It's all for you © Claire Brewster 2013


It's all for you © Claire Brewster 2013

It's all for you © Claire Brewster 2013






































































































It is an edition of 20, all hand cut by me, so even though the map is the same each one will slight differences due to their hand made nature.  I used a 1930's map of the Piccadilly area of London, which I had printed on matt heavy weight paper and framed in a beautiful white box frame.

I'd love to hear what you think of my lovely new edition, do share your thoughts below.

And please share if you know anyone who might be interested.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment