13 Apr 2013

And the winner is....

In the sprit of creating a little suspense I made you wait to know who the winner of the inaugural Perrier-Jouet Art prize is.

And without further a do the winner is Hitomi Hosono.

Hitomi is inspired by the natural beauty of plants and flowers, combining dramatic form and movement with sensitively refined details. Her captivating and intricate creations draw upon botanical shapes that she studies in her garden, and recollects from memories of nature during her childhood in Japan.

Here are a few images of Hitomi's work.








I love her work and she was my absolute favourite from the beginning so I was glad that everyone else thought the same.

You can find out more information on her website.

There will be an exhibition of her work at the St Pancras Hotel in June, I will let you have more details nearer the time.

What do you think about her work, is she a worthy winner? Leave me a comment below.

If you enjoyed this post, I'd love it if you could share it.

Thanks for reading and until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment