19 Jan 2013

Wynwood Walls - Miami

Miami and Miami Beach are not cities that you can get around without a car, well not unless you only venture very short distances.  For a Londoner, who is used to walking most places or having amazing public transport it takes some getting used to.  Luckily I was with the BF and we had a car so we could venture out and one of my favourite places we visited was the Wynwood Walls.  This is a project where artists are invited to paint on the walls of small gated area in the Wynwood district (the art has also spread out side of the Wynwood Walls area).  It's amazing, the area is a little edgy but great to visit.  Here are some photos of my favourites.  I don't know who any of the artists are, there didn't seem to be any information about that, but you can find out about the project on the Wynwood Walls website.  It's well worth a visit if you are in Miami.

Here is a selection of my photos













No comments:

Post a Comment