29 May 2012

From table to wall

Last year I was commissioned to design some wall plates by the company Nons Sans Raison who produce the finest Limoges porcelain.  It took a long time to design the plate and was one of the hardest things I've done.

The plates are currently in an exhibition, From table to Wall at Flow Gallery, here in London until September.

I don't have any proper photos yet, but here are a couple of shots I took at the opening party.  There were rather too many people to get a proper view.  I will be back soon to take some better photos and will post them when I do.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, those look fantastic!! Congrats on the new medium. I'm going to have to pick your brain ... I'm venturing into pottery with a new series. I'm sure you know lots of tricks regarding design translation of maps to plates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathryn, I'm not sure, I know too many tricks, it was quite a different way of working, interesting, but too much time spent on a computer for my liking. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete