5 Mar 2011

Things that inspire me - Beautiful Tiles

I have been lucky enough to travel to Sevilla, Lisbon and Marrakech in the past couple of years and for a lover of patterned tiles all 3 places a real treat.

Here are some of my favourites

From Lisbon


I love the graffiti on the tiles


























From Sevilla



























And these are from Marrakech



















I really love the way these next ones have been worn out by years of being walked on, would love to have a floor like this.




















Will have to plan my next trip to get my tile fix, I wonder where that will be.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you are really lucky for being able to travel to those countries. These tiles are really lovely. For a tile lover, I’m sure seeing these adorable and creative tiles made your trip. Congratulations and be careful on your next trips!

    Alana Geikie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alana, I know I am very blessed to get to travel so much. I have more tiles to share, so must get to it! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete