22 Mar 2011

Parisian Adventure - a few more photos

I took a few photos of other things in the gallery that caught my eye, though didn't make a note of the makers of them (as I said before was in a bit of a daze, from excitement when I was there, I had to control my feet from doing a happy dance in the middle of the gallery). I wish now I had taken more photos, Oh well another trip to Paris will be needed very soon.















































A lampshade and installation made out of pegs with ends painted blue and white.  So simple yet stunning.  The designer is from Argentina (that's all I know)






















I love this stool/brush combination.  The colour was just stunning.

That's it for Gallery S Bensimon, if you are in Paris I would recommend a trip, its just around the corner from Merci and other lovely boutiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment